Students For Heartbeats
If you need volunteer hours, are looking for a community project or simply want to make a difference, Heartbeats can use YOU!
- Public Relations – Build relationships, promote and set up educational events for the community, compile resources.
- Marketing – Develop a Heartbeats app, research pro-life memes for social media campaigns
- Entrepreneur – Start a Students for Life club in your school to promote healthy relationships, sexual risk avoidance and reinforce positive physical and mental behavior.
- Student Advocate – Be trained by Heartbeats to advocate for students who think they might be pregnant by providing
support, resources and referrals.
- Client Mentors – (must be 18+) Be trained by Heartbeats to provide emotional support to a peer throughout a
- Committee member – Assist in planning community events, social outings and marketing ideas to spread awareness
and increase outreach of the ministry.
By giving up 1 wing night ($5) you can support Heartbeats Pregnancy Center and help students make educated, life-affirming, choices.