Statement of Principle
We are a Christ centered outreach to women with unplanned pregnancies...to save and change lives.
Statement of Faith
- There is one God, who is omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent, and externally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is true God and true Man, being conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.
- In the beginning, man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin, thereby both physical and spiritual death, resulting in separation from God. Because of God’s love for mankind, He sent His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, who was crucified on the cross as the perfect for our sins. It is only through the perfect redemptive work of His death, burial and resurrection that all who believe and receive Him by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit, partake of salvation, and become the children of God through His shed blood. As children of God we are called to surrender our lives in service and love under the Lordship of Jesus of Christ.
- Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father, as an eternal High Priest and Intercessor. The Lord Jesus Christ has promised to return again and set up His Kingdom.
- The Holy Spirit, our Comforter, resides with us now to indwell, guide, teach and empower the believer. He also convicts the world of sin and coming eternal judgment for the just and the unjust. At physical death the unbeliever enters immediately into, conscious separation from the Lord and awaits the resurrection of his body into judgment and condemnation; but the children of God will eternally rule and reign with our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Bible, both Old Testament and New Testament, is the divinely inspired, inerrant Word of God. It is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness and is the revelation of the will of God for mankind.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.